If you took the 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge awhile ago, it might be time for a refresher. After all, one of the hardest parts about mindfulness is remembering to practice!
Take a moment now to remember your experience in the Challenge and how Take 5 made you feel. Did it lower your stress, help you focus or improve your performance in some way?
If so, then it's time to 'Keep Take 5 Alive'!
Here are the top five ways to 'keep take 5 alive':
- Print the Take 5 Infographic and post it somewhere visible... near your desk, on your fridge, in your wallet or any other place where you'll see it regularly.
- While you're at it, download the Take 5 podcast too and play it as you transition from work to home at the end of the day, at bedtime, before an important event or any other time you need to become more fully present and aware.
- Time for a new cue! Think of something you do multiple times a day and link your Take 5 to that. Could be sitting, walking, eating, sipping... whatever is going to be easy for you to remember.
- Take a few moments today to check in with your Buddy. Are they still practicing mindfulness? How about Take 5? See if you you can commit to texting each other weekly with a Take 5 reminder of your own.
- Add Take 5 to your calendar and schedule the appointment to repeat daily. Voila... instant reminders!