MindWell Canada offers customized mindfulness training to companies big and small
And no wonder.
Recent studies have linked mindfulness with emotional stability and improved sleep, increased focus and memory, enhanced creativity and lower stress levels, and a host of other positive health outcomes, all of which lead to happier, more focused and productive employees.
General Mills Case Study
A recent Financial Times article describes the growth in mindfulness in the West and cites General Mills as one company that is making it an integral part of its company culture. Since starting off as a side project by one executive seven years ago, the company's 'mindfulness in the workplace' initiative has transformed the culture of a Fortune 200 multinational. Here is a snapshot of results after a seven week course:
- 83% of participants said they were 'taking time each day to optimize my personal productivity' - up from 23% before the course.
- 82% said they now make time to eliminate tasks with limited productivity value - up from 32% before the course.
- Among senior executives who took the course, 80% reported a positive change in their ability to make better decisions while 89% said they became better listeners.
MindWell Canada can work with your organization to deliver:
- Tailor-made workshops: from 1.5 hours to full day programs, we offer hands-on training that provides an introduction to mindfulness (background, evidence base and methods) as well as a significant experiential component that will provide your team with some tools they can immediately put into place. Workshops can be held during the regular work day or at a conference, corporate meeting or executive retreat.
- Eight-week course: for companies wanting to take mindfulness further, we will bring eight 75 minute classes to your office. The evidence based training will help your employees:
- Feel happier, calmer and more fulfilled
- Get along better with colleagues
- Concentrate and learn better
- Better cope with stress and anxiety