E-Mental Health Library
Sponsored by MindWell-U and the Mental Health Commission of Canada
MindWell-U and the Mental Health Commission of Canada conducted a two-part webinar series on e-mental health. After completing the below form, you're welcome to download the broadcasts, access the handouts and review a variety of free resources.
"The Ins and Outs of e-Mental Health" With MaryAnn Notarianni, Mental Health Commission of Canada
- What e-mental health is and how it fills the void
- How e-mental health is being taken up in Canada
- Potential impact of e-mental health in the workplace
- The effectiveness of e-mental health strategies and their evidence-base
"How to Take Action" With Dr. Peter Cornish, Memorial University
- Best practices for implementing e-mental health tools in the workplace
- Finding the right e-mental health program for your organization
- Affordability of e-mental health tools\
Dr. Peter Cornish's slides shown during the webinar, including Stepped Care 2.0 and e-mental health programs.
"The Power of e-Mental Health" article by Louise Bradley and JianLi Wang of Canadian HR Reporter.
MindWell-U's best practices for launching an e-mental health tool in the workplace.
"Designing and Implementing a Workplace Wellness Program" by Timothy Kelly.
DELIVERING THE MENTAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS TO MEN
The results of a two year MWU research study funded by the Movember Foundation determined that men are more likely to sign up for mindfulness training if it's linked to:
And delivered at work
We conducted a number of polls throughout the webinar and below are the responses...
free resources for 'Healthy Workplace Month'
MindWell-U has made a variety of resources available for free in celebration of Healthy Workplace Month in October. From details of our September meeting in Ottawa with Jon Kabat-Zinn, to tips for integrating mindfulness into existing wellness programs and content you're welcome to share from the evidence-based 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge, visit this page to access the materials.
Mindfulness in Education & Human Development
Tuesday, November 28 - 2 to 3 PM ET
Esteemed Penn Sate University professor and researcher Dr. Robert Roeser will join MWU to discuss:
- The connection between adolescent mental health and...
- Students flourishing in higher education
- How mindfulness can cultivate educator and student:
- Social and emotional well-being
- Educational outcomes
book a FREE CONSULTATION
Contact us for a free consultation on best practices for implementing mindfulness training in the workplace or a demonstration of the 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge.
subscribe to MWU's newsletter
Subscribe to MindWell-U's newsletter to be kept abreast of the webinar schedule as well as new developments and research in the field.