Geoffrey Soloway PhD, Co-Founder and Chief Training Officer
Dr. Geoff Soloway has been working in the area of health promotion, mindfulness and wellbeing for 15 years. Geoff completed a PhD on Mindfulness at the University of Toronto, as well as a Master's of Education on Holistic Education. Geoff has worked as an Instructor at University of Toronto and University of British Columbia (UBC) and as a consultant offering mindfulness-based workshops and programs for professionals in the workplace. Geoff received a certificate in Organizational Coaching for UBC. .
Ann Gallery, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer
Ann Gallery is an award-winning marketing communications executive and founder of High View Communications, a public relations consulting firm with offices in Toronto and Vancouver, Canada. For 25 years Ann has been providing communications counsel to a wide variety of clients including Ford, Revlon, Heinz, Vail Resorts, City of Toronto, the CBC and more.
Sarah Stuart, Chief Business Development Officer
Sarah Stuart, Chief Business Development Officer of MindWell, helps guide everything from strategy to sales to teaching mindfulness workshops. Prior to teaching mindfulness to executives, Sarah had a diverse and international career as a lawyer working for Reebok (Boston & Rotterdam); European counsel for the NBA (Paris); in-house lawyer at Simon & Schuster (New York); associate at New York law firm Davis Polk; and law clerk for New York Federal District Court Judge Kimba Wood. Sarah received her law degree from Harvard Law School (Cum Laude), where she was an editor of the Harvard Law Review, and her undergraduate degree in Law and Public Policy from Brown University (Magna cum laude with Honors). Sarah completed a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course at the Center for Mindfulness, founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn, at the UMass Medical School, and the Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals Course with the Coaches Training Institute. Sarah received an Executive MBA, Duke Leadership Program from the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University.
Mindfulness in Education
- Created Mindfulness Based Wellness Education Program; results published inInternational Journal of health Promotion and Education
Mindfulness in Sports
- Taught mindfulness in schools and sports teams
- Consulted with corporate clients on how to incorporate mindfulness into the workplace
- Taught mindfulness at universities
Established Evidence Base
- Research study proves MW’s ‘Mindfulness@Work’ program:
- Significantly effects levels of mindfulness
- Positively impacts work performance, creativity and conflict management
- Created and delivered customized mindfulness programs for head offices of international network
- Developed online mindfulness training for the workplace
- Grant Award: Received innovation grant from the Movember Foundation to research and develop a blended mindfulness solution for the workplace
- Delivered in-person corporate training
- Launched 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge online
- Delivering training to businesses